7.12.2008

Top of the Rock

While my mom was here, I met up with her after work one day at Rockefeller Center to go up to the top. It was so much fun!
Here we are in front of the plaza. It is a lot smaller than it looks on TV.

Central Park and the Hudson River. Just on the other side of the river, about as far North as you can see in this picture, that's about where we live, in Fort Lee, NJ!

Brooklyn way out there. I could almost see Log knocking on doors.

Empire State Building just as it lit up. It was actually getting dark in this picture and all the buildings lit up looked beautiful, but my camera made it look like daytime.

Kinda blurry, with glass reflections. Oh well.

8 little thoughts:

Kallie said...

I like your new changes to your background, very nice. Your glasses are cute too!

Jamie said...

Cute pics of you and your mom!! I really like the new look to your blog!

Valerie said...

Cute mom and Deb! Those are some cool shots of the city.

The Candlands said...

Deb you are so stinkin' cute! When you get home from NY, Val should drive up here to Logan and we should all hang out!

BrockandBonnieRiley said...

It looks like you guys are having so much fun. By the way, I love your blog template, it's so cute

Unknown said...

I miss you!!! and I want you to meet brandon too! hope you're having a BLAST!

The Brownings said...

Hey Deb! Those photos are so pretty! I would love to see that in person one day. Looks like you guys are having a great time out there! Be safe :>
Love, your cuz, Jenny

Terrie said...

Hi Deb. I am so glad I finally got your blog address. I would love to visit NYC but since that won't happen anytime soon, I'm glad you are sharing these beautiful pics with us all. btw, I know someone else that lives in Fort Lee too.
Love ya, Aunt Terrie