7.05.2008

Celebrity Sightings

One of the advantages of working in Soho is that it is the perfect place to spot celebrities. I have seen three already within a block or two of the building I work at. These aren't pictures I took, because I don't carry my camera to work with me and I am usually too distracted when I see them to think of using my phone camera.

First I saw Renee Zellweger, when I went to Starbucks to get a frappuccino for lunch. Only she didn't look like this! She was this skinny, but she was really sweaty and gross, wearing workout clothes.

A couple weeks later I walked past Neil Haskell. He may not be a big celebrity but if you are a fan of So You Think You Can Dance, my favorite show, you will know him as last year's almost winner! He looked pretty much like this, and was just shopping on Broadway in Soho.

This week I saw David Schwimmer! He was just standing on the corner by my work chatting some other guys. He looked pretty much like this too, but without the jackets! He was just in a t-shirt.

Next time I will try to be on my guard so I can take a picture myself!

12 little thoughts:

Valerie said...

I'm so sad that I can't come see you! Someday when I'm rich you have to go back with me and be my tour guide.

Mandy said...

That is so cool.. I wish I could come and see you and just see New York!

Wendy said...

Oh Neil. Moment of silence for SYTYCD! Love it. I feel like you're famous now too since you see so many famous people!

Kevin and Carrie said...

Deborah! Holy crap! I miss you. I can't believe you are seeing so many movie stars. Look at you! That's awesome. It sounds like you and Logan are having so much fun. I'm so glad. I wish you could make it to my wedding.... it won't be the same without you. Oh by the way, you met Carrie. She was with me at your reception, remember?

Todd and Heidi said...

That is so awesome! You should definitely try to take some pictures!

Tyler and Sheena said...

Ah man, I wish I could come visit you. I know, I'll put myself in a box and fedex myself. Hehe! I'm glad you got to spend time with Logan on the fourth. Your mom told us about you never getting to really see Logan very much because of his bummer work schedule. So awesome to, that you've seen all those stars. Who is your favorite so you think you can dance this year? Love ya!

BrockandBonnieRiley said...

Cute blog! It's fun to see your pictures, it looks like you guys are having a great time - we're jealous, New York is a such a great place. I bet you guys have been able to see so much.

Andreason said...

Deb- I didn't know you had a blog, how fun!! New York looks like so much fun! I wish I could see everything you are seeing, one day we could take a trip together, with our hubbys!

Tyler and Sheena said...

So I was just looking through the links on your blog, clicked on Heidi and Todd, and when I got there noticed that I knew her. They are in our ward! How do you know her?

Tyler and Sheena said...

So I was just looking through the links on your blog, clicked on Heidi and Todd, and when I got there noticed that I knew her. They are in our ward! How do you know her?

Valerie said...

Ooo, I like this new background!

Penny said...

I love the blog Deb and even more the many faces of Logan! What a character- no wonder you married him, never a dull moment.
How great your mom was able to visit you thanks for the tour. Chris said he was you there too before he flew back. thanks for being such a great hostess. hugs!