10.17.2009

My latest project...

So we found these little tables at the D.I. for $10 each. They were a nasty yellow tanish color but I could see potential in them, so we snatched them up. They have been sitting in my dad's basement forever because we didn't have time to work on them, but over conference weekend we got them going, and they are finally done! We are using them as our coffee table for now, but I'm not sure where they will end up for sure.
Also, for enrichment the other night we decorated the cutest pumkins, with things like yard and ribbon and felt. Cute huh?!

{Next project: New pillows for that sofa!!}

3 little thoughts:

Brady,McCall said...

I love your tables they look super good!! Thats fun that they are finally finished, they look professional. Oh and the pumpkin is adorable.

Julie said...

I want to be just like Deborah... LUFF YOU!

Tyler and Sheena said...

They turned out awesome!