10.21.2009

{deborah riley designs}

Finally!
So I have had business cards for quite a few months now, but haven't been able to give them out because they had my design blog address on them, which wasn't finished.
But it is done now!
{at least enough to function and look decent}
So I am officially open for business! :)
If you know of anyone that needs invitation, business cards, or anything else, let them know that I would LOVE to help them out!
Check it out....
Also, if you know anyone who would like to give my business cards out, or know of a place that I could leave them, let me know!
HOORAH.

5 little thoughts:

Brady,McCall said...

Deborah! I love your new blog, super cute and looks like you too. Thats exciting you are officially up for business. I will keep an eye out for where you could put some of your business cards or anyone who could give them out. I want to help, I know first hand you are really good! love ya

Burrell said...

You should contact wedding photographers and see if they are willing to refer clients to you. How exciting for you! What a gift you've got there!

Valerie said...

Oh, that's a good idea. I could see if Aubrey and Brooke would refer you to their photog clients. And I'm pretty sure you could put some on the counter at Naartjie. Baby announcements and Christmas cards! =D

Alyse said...

That's awesome Deborah! I'll come to you for baby announcements....(when I have a baby to annouce that is...hehe)congrats!

Unknown said...

Your new blog is awesome! I love everything you do! I will definitely tell people about it. And by the way... I was looking at all your posts and realizing how out of the loop I am with everything in your life :( It made me sad! I need to talk to you more often.