8.03.2009

Did someone say Harry Potter?

YES!!!
For all you guys who prefer not to be Harry Potter nerds (which is most of both sides of our family), I'm sorry for you! :) We went to a HP party with a bunch of our friends a few days before the movie came out, and it was a blast!
All of us....from top left: Mad-Eye Moody, Professor Trelawny, Remus Lupin(Log), Nymphadora Tonks(Me), Fellow Hogwarts Student #1, Fellow Hogwarts Student #2, Cedric Diggory, Ginny Weasley, (bottom row:) Winky the House Elf, Dobby the House Elf, Professor Trelawny #2, and Professor Snape.
Logan playing 'Pin the lightning bolt on Harry Potter.' Moody was making sure he didn't cheat.

Aren't we the cutest wizard couple? Yes, that is my hair, not a wig.
Hogwarts! Our friends Derek and Jamie's apartment, who hosted the party.
Logan and I's home-made licorice wands.

This is how excited Logan was to be at a party honoring my favorite books. But he really did have a good time!
It took a few washes to get my hair back to normal. I was a little worried that it would be tinted pink for a few days.
Expelliarmus! Gotcha...

5 little thoughts:

All Dolled Up Doll Clothes said...

And when you have a little girl and she's old enough for dolls, she'll want one of aunt Terrie's Hogwart's Gryffindor outfits for her doll. (see my blog post or my website). Looks like you had a lot of fun!
Love ya
Aunt Terrie

Tad and Liza said...

Sure is great to have you back...but I have to say, seeing that still does not make me want to be a Harry Potter fan.

Deborah said...

Oh Liza! You make me so sad. Did I mention that we played an outstanding game of Quidditch? Maybe that will change your mind...

Valerie said...

My sister's a nerd. Water girl at my marching band gigs and now this? Oh.... wait....

Let's have a big New Moon party again!

Tyler and Sheena said...

Pink works for you. Sounds like so much fun. I'd be a nerd with you. We miss you guys but can't wait to see you so soon.