11.22.2008

NO ONE CAN BE MAD AT ME ANYMORE!!!

Finally!!! Now no one can bug me about not posting since August.

So Logan and I have been married for almost a year, and it got me thinking about what was happening a year a go and I thought I would put on some pictures from my thoughts.

Labor Day a year ago, Log and I got up early and watched the sunrise. We spent the day with both of our families, and then we took the jeep up Farmington canyon to watch the sunset. This happened to be the first time Logan said I love you. :) (In the morinng on my roof)

The view was beautiful!




I was also remembering September 25th of last year. The day Logan proposed! Up in Dry canyon.


I LOVE YOU LOG!!


That's all! :)

8 little thoughts:

Jamie said...

Ahhh cute!!! I am so glad he proposed to you. I love having you for a sister-in-law!!!

Andreason said...

Holy cow, that must have taken a long time to do all of those posts! But, I am glad you did, since you never return my calls,I have no idea what is going on in your life. But I am glad you guys are happy, and having fun!

Unknown said...

sweet Deb, you are sooo beautiful! and Logan is so handsome, you make such an adorable couple! The pics of the sunset is amazing. I am really into sunsets and sunrise pictures. You will see a lot of them on my blog because I think the sky is incredible! It changes everyday like me! lol, anyway, loved your new post! one of your favorite aunts!

Tad and Liza said...

I read all your posts, and enjoyed them all. And I guess I'm not mad at you anymore. Can't wait for the weekend. See you then.

Mandy said...

Wow beautiful pictures Deb. I cannot believe you have been married a whole year! Where has the time gone? Weren't you just serving at my wedding? I am glad to hear things are going so well for you!

Kyle & Shadolyn said...

that is so cute how he did that and so pretty! We don't have anything like that in this part of AZ thats for sure! I'm so glad you updated you blog, Happy late Birthday to Logan!! Miss you guys, hope all is well!

Leon said...

Pretty sure it was in Dry Canyon up above providence. :)

Cory & Kimmy said...

Girl, you need a new update!!