6.29.2008

New York!

We finally started a blog! We are in New York!!! We have been here for a couple months so there will be some catching up to do. Here are a few pictures of what we have been up to!



The first time Logan and I went into the city together we went to times square. You will notice in the video that we had a chinese guy take our picture, which turned out to be a video. You can here him counting down.

Logan enjoying his first New York pizza!
After this we went to see a broadway for my birthday, but we forgot to take a picture there. We went to see Legally Blonde, it was cute!

10 little thoughts:

Family said...

Yeaaaaaaa! Glad to see you have a blog. I will forward it to everyone I can. I like the background! The video is so funny. We want to see more! More! More!
I am updating mine tonight with pics of my bike trip to colorado.
Love you, Dad.

Valerie said...

One... two... tree... SMILE!

You should check out the link on my blog for "cute blogs". It has tons and tons of cute backgrounds, and I think they are easier to use than pyzam.

Mandy said...

Hooray!! I can't wait to hear of your adventures in New York. By the way this is your cousin Mandy!

Unknown said...

COUSIN!!! yay! I'm glad to see you're doing so well! Keep up the blogging :) Love ya, Jenny

Tad and Liza said...

SO fun! We can't wait to see you and Logan again in Utah.

Wendy said...

Deborah!!! You're going to Yankee Stadium! I was really so happy that you told me! And on the 4th of July? That's perfect. You should probably post a picture of it :) I'm so happy you have a blog too because we've missed seeing your pretty face!

Tyler and Sheena said...

YEAH!!! We miss you guys a bunch so this is perfect.

Tyler and Sheena said...

Oh, Val is right. Pyzam is fun but when you want to change it later, you have to redo everything. The cutest blog on the block is much better.

Kallie said...

Jamie gave me the link to Liza's new blog and from there I found yours. I am so glad everyone is starting to do these. Especially the ones that don't live as close. Even though some of us still see each other once a month, it is fun to see what is new in everyones busy lifes!

Penny said...

Deb - I miss you two so much! This is great to see your life in NY. Chris is in NJ until next week, busy working there again. can't wait to see more of you and Logan-